"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Mail call

Today's mail brought lots of goodies for me.   the first two packages were the batik jelly rolls that I bought to use for the sashing for the blocks that I showed in this post.    I'm still debating whether these will give the look I want or I may end up buying something else.....lol.   It will be a while before I make a decision because I've got several other projects to get done first.  These were bought with the gift certificate that I won a few weeks ago from Annie of AnniesRubySlipperz.

And the final package came from Baum Fabrics, makers of Wyndham fabrics.   These were a selection of fabrics and pattern that I had won as a result of commenting on a blog post by Hunter's Design Studio.

I had expected just enough to make the wall hanging as shown in the pic......but what I got was far more.

The stack on the left is made of pieces that are 3-4 yds in length, the middle stack are pieces that are about 1/2 yd in length.   These are all from the Wyndham Fabrics Santa's Little Helpers line.   And they also sent a FQ bundle of 12 FQ's from one of their other Christmas lines.   A lot of fun here in these stacks.  =)

Gratitudes:

1. Good mail days with unexpected blessings

2. Short work weeks - off to shop-hop this weekend....woohoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh that turned out to be a great win from Wyndham! They are about my favorite fabric company. The service from whomever your ordered on Amazon was super fast, too!