"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 19, 2017

Weekend Progress

Made progress on several fronts this weekend.......

First I finished up the 6" block that I needed to make with fabric I received for free from Michael Miller while at IQCon back in February.  The company is collecting 6 inch finished blocks to make quilts for charity.  Will be interesting to see what they make with them.














Next up was getting the swans together into a top.  Fabrics have been cut for the pieced border (cut 3" by 5.5" in size).  Fabrics are in the same range of colors, but not necessarily the same prints (altho some of them are).  Next up for that quilt is piecing the border.  That will commence this evening after I get home from work.  Binding will be a solid color but I'm not sure what at this point.







And finally, I finished off this quilt top.  Final size is 41" by 52".  Nice for a lap quilt or a kids quilt.   Not sure what I'll be doing with it.

Gratitudes:
1. safety in driving to work in rush hour traffic

2. For God's provision of all my needs.




2 comments:

Kate said...

They are all beautiul Moira. :)

Anonymous said...

Lots f good weekend progress! The cats are so cute. I know that lady will love her swans.