"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sew 30 Sew Fun – Days 3-5

I had to have some major dental work started this week and that ended up causing my 30 minutes a day sewing to slide by a couple of days.   However, I caught up yesterday while working on the quilting of an overdue baby quilt.  I even used my new machine for the quilting!

I just need to finish quilting the 6 focus fabric blocks and this critter will be all quilted.  =)    Binding will be next.  Hoping to finish the quilting at least today, but also need to get the sketch made for a pattern I need to get made up.

Gratitudes:
1. Dental work is just a dull ache and easily controllable with advil.

2. For finding a dental practice that is willing to work with what I can do financially.

No comments: